We are now accepting applications for the October 11-12, 2014 Festival. This year, we will be using Zapplication.org (Zapp) for artist exhibitor management. To be considered for the 2014 La Jolla Art and Wine Festival (LJAWF), you must have a profile account on Zapp, which is free and easy to obtain. To register, click here: https://www.zapplication.org/register.php
The LJAWF application fee is $25.00 (non-refundable).
Once you have registered, you can apply here:
Paper applications will not be accepted. Our jury is made up of seasoned artists, art scholars, local community leaders and gallery owners. The jury process is conducted through Zapplication.com. Quality pictures of your booth set up and artwork are required.
- Application Deadline - June 15, 2014
- Jury Period - June 16-30, 2014
- Acceptance Notification - July 1, 2014
- Accepted Artist Booth Purchase Deadline - August 31, 2014
- Artist Load In - Friday, October 10, 2014
- Artist Load out - Sunday, October 12, 2014